This client, based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, are currently looking for a talented Senior Web Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. They produce a Field Service Management Platform for mobiles and tablets and are trusted in 250,000+ sites.
The role will be mostly remote, with (likely) 2 days on-site in Tunbridge Wells, once Covid restrictions are lifted.
You’ll be joining a young, collaborative and fun team with a mixture of experienced and junior engineers, all working on the same projects. You will get to work closely with the lead engineer and CEO in order to achieve company goals.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Kent, England (remote first approach). You will be able to immerse yourself in a demanding and fun environment. You will lead the junior members of the team and will play a huge part in contributing to the architecture of the SaaS platform.
Duties will include
- Making decisions around how to implement new features.
- Implementing those new features yourself.
- Help others in the team grow as engineers through code review and pair programming.
- Contributing to the architecture of the SaaS platform.
- Several years of professional experience in C# and .NET stack, framework AND Core.
- Ability to mentor / coach others around you.
- Experience with Unit, E2E testing and CI/CD Pipelines.
- Proven track record of building production applications and architecting software.
- Ability to build scalable, enduring solutions.
- Experience working with Git.
- Ability to solve complex issues.
- Experience building pipelines.
- Experience working in cloud-based solutions (preferably Azure).
- Experience working on SQL databases.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on SaaS platforms.
- Experience with App Services, Azure Functions, Event Grid, Event Hub, Cosmos DB.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Eagerness to learn and improve, as well as help others.
- Willingness to commute to the office in Tunbridge Wells at least twice a week.