- Angular / Ionic
This client, based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, are currently looking for a talented Head of Mobile to join their team on a permanent basis. They produce a Field Service Management Platform for mobiles and tablets and are trusted in 250,000+ sites.
The role will be mostly remote, with some days on-site in Tunbridge Wells, once Covid restrictions are lifted, mainly for team/project meetings.
You’ll be joining a young, collaborative and fun team with a mixture of experienced and junior engineers, all working on the same projects. You will get to work closely with the lead engineer and will also coach & mentor the team of 3 mobile developers, which will be growing.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Kent, England (remote first approach). You will be able to immerse yourself in a demanding and fun environment. You will lead the junior members of the team and will play a huge part in contributing to the mobile development of the SaaS platform.
Duties will include
- Making decisions around how to implement new features.
- Implementing those new features yourself.
- Helping to architect the application.
- Ability to mentor / coach others around you.
- Expertise with modern JS framework(s), e.g. Angular, VueJS, React, Ionic etc.
- Experience of building production applications and architecting software to build scalable, enduring solutions.
- Knowledge of building internal tooling.
- Comprehensive knowledge of build pipelines.
- Knowledge of CI/CD and e2e testing.
- Experience working with Redux, MobX or RxJS/NgRx
- Experience working with cross-platform mobile applications.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on SaaS platforms.
- Experience working with TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective C, C++ and/or C#.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Eagerness to learn and improve, as well as help others.
- Willingness to commute to the office in Tunbridge Wells when required.