- React / Elm
- TypeScript / GraphQL
About The Company:
This market leading company in the travel sector, specialising in long-term trips abroad, based in Germany are looking to hire multiple Frontend Developers. They are a fast paced, quickly growing firm who operate on a remote first basis. Meaning you can work from anywhere in Europe!
This business are a young Start-up, so as you can imagine, you’ll be joining a collaborative and fun team. A mixture of experienced and junior engineers, all working on the same projects. Fast-paced and a real ‘can-do’ attitude. This team has a real family feel.
This is a full-time permanent remote role. You will be designing, implementing and maintaining key business applications and services in an Agile environment.
Duties will include:
- Delivering high quality code to build an innovative platform
- Work closely with other IT units understand requirements
- Contribute to software and architectural design decisions
- Work in a continuous integration / deployment environment
- Work on a platform based on the functional programming paradigm
- Be involved in the internal DevOps and Frontend meetings
- Build relationships with other developers and identifying and implementing best practices
- Maintain close interaction with the business on very diverse topics
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- Experience working with React and TypeScript
- Understanding of Algorithms
- Experience working with Node.js
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of Scala
- Knowledge of Elm, GraphQL or Heroku
- You are hard working, ambitious and keen to grow as an engineer.
- You have the desire to be an absolute expert in your field and have a tremendous willingness to learn.
- You must be an EU citizen.
- You must speak English to a high standard.
- Knowledge of Server-less architecture