- Technical Architect | Middleware | Applications
- Banking & Finance
- Munich | EUR 80,000
Technical Architect | Middleware | Applications
About the Company
Currently recruiting a Technical Architect, our client is a globally renowned organisation in the finance and banking industry. Known for a wide range of financial products, the business is mainly involved with consumer product, including car finance, personal loans and retail credit. With a team of over 400 staff, you will integrate into the business, becoming the technical contact across several business units.
As a permanent Technical Architect, you will be joining a very capable team of expert infrastructure professionals, working to optimise and expand the quality and fluidity in the business application architecture. Though based out of their Munich office, you are part of a truly global business with truly global potential. You will be technologically empowered to bring your skills to the table and influence the technological roadmap within the business.
- Conception, planning, implementation of the specifications on technical architecture and alignment in the area of application engineering (in-house and third-party applications)
- Keeping the tech. Overall picture in the area of application engineering (operation of internally developed and third-party applications)
- Specification of technical architecture and alignment for the integration and implementation of new solutions and applications in the field of application operation.
- Coordination of the technical solutions with enterprise architects and other stakeholders.
- Active participation in projects: advice, analysis, conception, estimation and possibly implementation of requirements and architecture.
- Analysis and cost estimation of change requests for application engineering.
- Act as a technical contact for other teams
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable training
- Well-founded experience of heterogeneous IT landscapes
- Strong experience working in a Java applications environment
- Broad expertise in the field of virtualization, application operation (JVM, JBoss, monitoring solutions), Build and Deployment Automation (e.g. Jenkins, Redhat-Satellite), clustering and load balancing, Linux operating systems, re-engineering IT solutions
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills, strategic thinking, persuasiveness
- You should be an EU Citizen or have eligibility to work in Germany
- You are confident engaging and managing internal and external stakeholders
- You are technologically savvy with a demonstrated history working in middleware capacities
- You have a strong command of English (essential) and German (preferable)