About The Company:
This client are a leading Swiss IT Security company with a focus on PKI, HSM and Cryptography. They have clients based in Bern, Zurich, The UAE and more locations across the globe. They are young business who are continuing to go from strength to strength.
You’ll be joining a collaborative and fun team. A mixture of experienced and junior engineers, all working on the same project for Swiss clients based in Zurich. Some work will also be done remotely.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Zurich, Switzerland, but will start remotely due to Covid-19. You will be responsible for the support of the customer and the development of internal security applications. You will also have the opportunity to develop yourself and continue to grow as a developer within the business.
Duties will include
- Design & implement security and software solutions
- Work on IT Infrastructures
- Apply Agile methodologies and write high quality code
- Create and maintain documentation
- Lead junior engineers
- Provide support for the client
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or similar
- Fluent in English (German or French a plus)
- More than 6 years’ commercial experience with Java
- Experience with PKI and X.509
Nice to have:
- Scala knowledge
- PostgreSQL knowledge
- English and German
- You must be an EU citizen.
- You are hardworking, ambitious and keen to grow as a developer
- You are a fantastic communicator
- You are willing to go the extra mile