- Technology understanding and background
As a product manager with this client, you are the main person in your of your product area. You ensure success by taking whatever measures necessary to achieve your goals. You will work with an interdisciplinary team consisting of you as the PM, a product designer, and a group of engineers.
- Help define the vision for your product area
- Manage the product backlog
- Prioritise ideas and ensure that your team is working on the most important projects
- Evaluate solutions and how they have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders
- You work with product marketing, as well as Sales and Marketing
- You report directly to the Head of Marketplace.
- You will also work in close collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.
- 2+ years of (B2B SaaS) product management experience
- Experience with Scrum and project management
- Experience collaborating with engineers and designers
- Solid understanding of modern web technologies, prototyping, validation with customers, and data analysis (SQL, Excel, basic statistics)
- You are a very fast learner,
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, outcome-driven environment
- Experience and an understanding of fleet management, enterprise businesses, or automotive industry is a plus
- You have a passion for great products, UX, and consumer psychology
- Fluent in English and German in both spoken and written form IS A MUST