- Cora Java
About The Company:
This company are a leading Fixed Income provider that manages over $850b of assets. They are based out of their new state of the art offices in Newark, New Jersey.
As an organisation, they are currently going through a technology “reboot” to change the way IT within the business is working. This involves a full shift to a product-based environment and a full Agile transformation.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining new and existing applications.
- You will align with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to assess business needs.
- Build and maintain code to manage data.
- Build new data extraction, transformation and loading processes
- Design and support effective storage and retrieval of internal and external data sets
- Build interfaces for supporting evolving and new applications
- Mentor junior engineers.
- 4+ years of experience in building core financial trading systems
- Experience working with Core Java and Python.
- Experience working with Scala, Spark, Snowflake or EC2.
- Experience working with AWS
- Knowledge of Jira, Agile development methodology, DevOps and Confluence.
- Strong experience with RDBMS, (preferably Hadoop)
- Experience working with data from heterogenous data formats including web-based sources, internal/external databases, flat files, heterogenous data formats (binary, ASCII).
- Experience designing, building and supporting data formats, conversion, validation, XML, Json
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a related field.
- You have the ability to think quickly both independently and within teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to in a dynamic environment.
- You are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- You are a dedicated, hard-working and diligent professional.