About The Company:
Originally from Zurich, this client are in the process of setting up a branch in Berlin. They are currently looking for an experienced Frontend Developer, with experience on the backend as well to join their rapidly growing team. They are a relatively young company who have already grown to over 60 employees and have over 750 clients, making them one of the fasting growing businesses in Switzerland. They provide their clients with an intuitive SaaS platform, which enables them to manage their corporate fleets.
You’ll be joining a collaborative and fun team. A mixture of experienced and junior engineers, all working on the same project. They have a real family feel and often have after work drinks, BBQ’s and trips, often liaising and collaborating with the team in Switzerland.
This is a full-time permanent role based in Berlin, Germany. You will work on a large variety of technical and business-related topics, designing and building scalable solutions, built in such a way that users actually enjoy using it. You will also have the opportunity to develop yourself and continue to grow as a developer within the business. It is a 80% Frontend role, with 20% on the Backend.
Duties will include
- Build customer-facing features
- Be part of the cross-functional distributed product team
- Develop according to customer needs and project requirements
- Running apps in production
- Building world-class experiences for customers
- Several years of professional experience in programming
- Experience in design patterns
- Experience in working on complex projects
- Experience working with either Angular or React (Angular preferred)
- Experience with Backend technologies (Java preferred)
- Completion of a degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH)
- Experience working with AWS
- Fluent in English
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
Nice to have:
- SaaS experience
- Experience working in a product team
- Experience with architectural patterns
- Node.JS experience
- You must be an EU citizen.
- You are hardworking, ambitious and keen to grow as a developer
- You must speak fluent English